Only for those who use LM2596

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Evans's picture
NEW
REG
Only for those who use LM2596

Hey folks, I am using the LM2596 for a really long time and I still enjoy using it and I have never thought about switching it. Even if it’s not considered as good as other new or modern products it really leaves me a lot of joy for me so I doubt that I will ever stop using it. For me it is a little wonder because it’s easy to use, it is cheap and still very enjoyable. I really would like to ask those who look down on my LM2596 to abstain themselves from posting, this thread is only for those who really love it, for those who would like to share their experience with others upon it. I really think that the LM2596 is much better than other high priced products so this is my recommendation to whoever would like to start vaping.

JJOne's picture
NEW
REG
I'm using the lm2596 too and

I'm using the lm2596 too and I do enjoy it too. I am vaping on my lm2596 mod for a couple of months and I don't need to vape at high watts, for me 6-8 is usually normal. That's how 2 trustfire 14500s is enough for me to last all day long. I'm very pleasant that I can get the "brains" for a VV mod for less than the price of one of the voltmeters. As you, I'm also very happy with my lm2596 modules and don't really think about switching it. Some other guys using it, show yourself :) :)

JameT6's picture
NEW
REG
I do understand that I have

I do understand that I have been enjoying not smoking analogs and vaping for more than 5 years and for the last 2 years, since I discovered the LM2596 this enjoyment has multiplied ten fold. They do everything I need and the less soldering with these old fingers, and eyes, the better. Of the many I have, I have only burned one up. If battery efficiency is the only advantage, I do not need that for PT with 12V source. Now if the better models give more flavor or more vaper, I may be interested in building one. I do understand that those that live electronics want to build the best, but for me the LM2596 is the best! I also like wood mods but I cannot afford them, anyway LM2596 has to be better! I see that on this forum are people who understand the enjoyment of vaping so I recommend them to try it out.

Shaller's picture
REG
Hey everyone, I just wanted

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say thanx that you've starting this thread. I'm gonna be building my first VV mod soon with your help and I'm excited. I'm currently waiting for my supplies but all they wont be in untill new year or even in the mid of january though so... Now I have nothing to do than to wait impatiently lol and obviously to be in touch with you. When I found it my first thought was - pretty good setup for such a cheap thing! Currently I'm really aint worried at all about using up a little battery life with a dual battery mod anyway. Hope I'm gonna get it. Does this board get hot at all? I was going to get a madvapes board, but then was searching the internet for some LM threads and I found you guys. I would say pretty awesome thread if you ask me! Love it.